Tracking and Protecting of Mobile Assets
- Monitors mobile equipment, such as compressors, generators and pumps.
- Big D’s portable mobile monitoring and control unit or “Willie Box” installs in minutes and automatically connects to the Internet.
- Software will immediately provide notifications of events that require action.
- All units are equipped with GPS locators, so customers will always know where their equipment is located.
- Produces data that customers can use when creating reports.
- Big D provides software licensing as well as field maintenance.
- Software is simple to use, intuitive and can be accessed through the Internet.
- Customers know immediately when there is an outage.
- When “first fault” shutdowns occur, system provides text message and email notifications.
- Some equipment can be restarted remotely.
- System indicates when equipment is about to run out of fuel.
- System indicates when equipment service is needed.
- Software maintains performance history for equipment.
- Unlimited software access.
- Software time stamps activity for individual units of equipment.