Tank Level Monitoring
- Monitors oil, water, chemical and other tanks in real time.
- Monitors flow into and out of tanks.
- Provides text message and email alerts when tanks reach pre-set fill limits.
- Features wave-guided radar sensors and pressure transducers on tanks.
- Works with metal or fiberglass tanks.
- Level monitors can be wired or wireless.
- Normal installation in one day or less.
- Can operate on AC or solar power.
- Designed for around-the-clock operation.
- Helps prevent costly spills and clean-ups.
- Indicates how much oil and water is being produced.
- Indicates how much oil and water is withdrawn from tanks.
- Provides real-time information on oil and water tank volumes.
- Provides text messages and email alerts when preset tank-fill limits are reached.
- Provides text messages and email alerts when oil or water is withdrawn from tanks.
- Allows remote measurement of tank levels, eliminating risk of H2S gas exposure.
- Improves workforce efficiency.
- Can monitor sales.
- Data is accessible from any computer, tablet, or smart phone with Internet access.